Welcome to the Driving Simulation Association (DSA) website, dedicated to the community of driving simulator developpers and users.
The Driving Simulation Association aims to:
- promote and encourage driving simulation in all its aspects: teaching, research, studies, developments, applications and products;
- facilitate communication between people already involved or interested in driving simulation;
- contribute to the organization of scientific conferences in the area of driving simulation, i.e. Driving Simulation Conference (DSC) Europe.
Our donating members:
If you are a DSA member, you can also:
- Publish posts
- Contribute to the wiki
- Access to discounts for the Driving Simulation Conference Europe 2016.
- Access to the Driving Simulation Conference (DSC) Europe Proceedings since 1995 (for individual members)
- Register freely to DSA Seminars
- Present your entity (for corporate entities, max. 200 words)
For a full overview of membership benefits, go to the Membership page!
Driving Simulation Conference 2017 EuropeVR
The 2017 edition of the DSC Conference will be held in Stuttgart (Germany), on Sept. 6-8 2017, organized by the Driving Simulation Association, FKFS and Renault, and sponsored by Optis.